The North Star Guardians Group is excited to offer some incredible opportunities to our Rising Stars!
If you’re interested in ANY of our programming, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rising Stars are the children that are registered with North Star Guardians as service users. A special title is given to these children as a way to honour their journey and growth with our group. Rising Stars come from every walk of life and are respected and protected regardless of their background. This group is a safe space for 2S-LGBTQ+, physical and neurodiversity, and takes a trauma-informed approach to meet the individual needs of the child.
Here’s some of what we offer:
- Educational Workshops (hands-on life knowledge)
- Mentoring (Training, Motivation, Support, and Direction)
- Anti-Bullying Strategies
- Indigenous Cultural Opportunities
- Liason Services (Connecting you with our community partners)
- Exploring the Trades (Hands on Work Experience)
- Court attendance escorts
- Recognition of achievements (Birthdays, Graduations, other successes)
- and more!